We’ve just started a brand new class – Les Mills BodyCombat in Basingstoke. Its a great way of getting fit and staying fit without having to have an expensive membership to a gym. So far we’ve done a couple of taster classes and they’ve been well attended by both men and women with the participants being suitably physically tired by the end, but mentally stimulated. I have to admit that, although I can do the moves, kind of , I can’t keep to a beat to save my life, but still have had fun in the fitness class, come along and try a class and don’t laugh too much at the guy who is out of time to the music, its me.
BodyCombat at our Basingstoke Gym
Tuesday morning 10:00 – 11:00 and Thursday evening 7:15 – 8:15
- Improves heart and lung function and reduces the risk of heart disease
- Tones and shapes key muscle groups
- Burns calories for a leaner body
- Improves co-ordination and agility
- Improves bone density
- Improves posture and core strength and stability
- Builds self-confidence
Print out and bring the VIP pass below to try a free class with our BodyCombat teachers.